General Rules Of Use
- All offers are valid from 1st January, 2020 to December 31st 2020, unless otherwise stated.
- All complimentary offers must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Smart Saver coupons are non-transferable and fall void if found to be purchased, sold or bartered for cash.
- Only Offers on valid original Smart Saver apps and coupons may be redeemed.
- Offers apply only to the items and terms stated in the Smart Saver Offer.
- Smart Saver Offers shall not be used simultaneously with any other deductions, mark downs or price cuts offered by the establishment as part of a one-time offer or ongoing program.
- Offers do not apply to any additional service charges, taxes, levies or compulsory fees.
- Only one Smart Saver Offer can be redeemed per transaction/booking.
- Ensure that you have read the category Terms and Conditions and How to Redeem, and the exclusion rules on your Smart Saver app or coupon in order to correctly redeem your offer.
- Should there be any disagreement with regards to payment it shall be settled in accordance with the applicable Zambian law. Upon being notified of the disagreement, Smart Saver Customer Service shall contact the relevant parties for resolution. For complaints please email [email protected] or call our hotline on 0979009747 and 0964345062
Please note: The Smart Saver shall not be held responsible if any establishment relocates or is closed, permanently or temporarily, due to seasonal changes, holidays, or any other reason not here stated, during the validity period.